30/12/2013

Highlights - Cosmic Energy Practitioner Course in Shandong, China

Shandong, China Cosmic Energy Practitioner Course
山东《宇宙能量归源养生》
30-12-2013


 Master Lucia's Cosmic Energy Practitioner Course in Shandong, China, ended on a high note as 
we send off a glorious 2013 and embrace 2014 with hope.
在送走辉煌的2013,迎接充满希望的2014之际,路侠导师《宇宙能量归源养生》在山东圆满闭幕。


During the course, Master Lucia helped students open their 7 chakras, activated the body's energy centre, cleansed the body, heart and soul of negative energy, enhanced positive energy, taught students how to practice the Cosmic Energy exercise to elevate their own energy, giving them a fresh start for the new year ahead!
课程中, 路侠导师帮助学员激活人体七脉轮,打开人体能量中心,清除身、心、灵深处的负面能量,补充正能量,练习《宇宙能量合一道》提升自身能量,以崭新的面貌迎接2014年。

Master Lucia providing answers to the uncertainties in life
并为学员解答人生疑惑。


Students showing their heartfelt gratitude to Master Lucia
学员们非常感激路侠导师。





Master Lucia also gave out special awards to "Messengers of Love" of 2013, encouraging them to be united and dedicated in their quest to spread love to more people in society.
路侠导师还特地奖励了2013年的爱心使者,鼓励她们团结奉献,向社会传播爱。


Words cannot express how grateful this student from Beijing is to Master Lucia for helping her recover from her illness.
北京来的受益者,路侠导师帮助她摆脱了病魔的困扰,感激之情无以言表。


In the last CEP course for the 2013, Master Lucia gave each of the 30 students a surprise gift.
路侠导师送2013年的最后一堂课30多位学员每人一个意外的惊喜。


Master Lucia expressed her heartfelt appreciation to all the volunteers, thanking them for their effort over the past year and for helping so many people walk out from their troubles in life.
路侠导师对课程工作人员表达了真诚地感谢,感谢她们一年来的辛勤付出,感谢她们帮助众多的人走出困惑。


The atmosphere was filled with love and joy as the touching scenes brought tears to all present.
一个个感人的画面使在坐的所有人都留下的泪水,这是充满爱的泪水,感动的泪水。


The lesson has ended, but our journey towards spiritual growth must continue, and we should continue to serve others with love. As Master Lucia said, "I am alive because I love; I live, because I want to love; I live, because my love is true; I live, because I want  love to bloom; I live, because I want to live out the true value of life."


Life is a journey of sacrifice and courage. Let's spread more love in 2014!
课程结束了,但是我们的内外合一的灵性成长之路还要继续走下去,我们的爱心还要继续奉献。正如路侠导师说的:“我活着,是因为我有爱;我活着,是因为我想爱;我活着,是因为我爱的真真切切;我活着,是因为我要把爱绽放;我活着,是因为我要活出活着的价值。”

人生就是一个勇于付出,勇敢面对的过程,给自己加油!加油!

2014年我们要将爱进行到底。

No comments:

Post a Comment